- Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) has introduced legislation that would reform the NSA's metadata collection program.
- The husband of a brain-dead, pregnant woman is suing the hospital in Texas keeping her alive, saying that it is acting against her wishes.
- Dozens of men have been arrested in northern Nigeria for being gay.
- New research shows that drug testing in high schools does not dissuade students from trying illegal drugs.
- French President Francois Hollande is enjoying an increased approval rating in the wake of reports that he has been engaging in an affair with an actress.
- Washington, D.C. lawmakers are to vote on getting rid of criminal penalties for possession of small amounts of marijuana tomorrow.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.