- Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) has introduced legislation that would reform the NSA's metadata collection program.
- The husband of a brain-dead, pregnant woman is suing the hospital in Texas keeping her alive, saying that it is acting against her wishes.
- Dozens of men have been arrested in northern Nigeria for being gay.
- New research shows that drug testing in high schools does not dissuade students from trying illegal drugs.
- French President Francois Hollande is enjoying an increased approval rating in the wake of reports that he has been engaging in an affair with an actress.
- Washington, D.C. lawmakers are to vote on getting rid of criminal penalties for possession of small amounts of marijuana tomorrow.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks