- Some cops in Boston are not happy about the prospect of having GPS trackers in their cruisers.
- An Al Qaeda-linked group has claimed responsibility for an attack on the Iranian embassy in Beirut which has left at least 23 people dead.
- Today is the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address.
- Obama has told insurance CEOs that his health care "fix" may cost them.
- Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) has introduced a bill that would ban anyone but law enforcement officials from bringing guns into airports.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has said Americans want "someone like myself" in 2016.
- A record number of Americans are renouncing their citizenship.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.