The House Rules Committee voted last night to allow amendments limiting NSA funding to be considered by the full House.
- Edward Snowden's attorney expects Snowden to finally leave Moscow tomorrow.
- Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for a jailbreak in Iraq that freed hundreds of prisoners.
- An 11-year-old Yemeni girl went to YouTube to object to an arranged marriage to an older man.
- Mohammed Morsi's family claims the former president has been abducted by the Egyptian army.
- The Brewers' Ryan Braun admitted to using steroids and was suspended without pay for the rest of the season
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Building more and better energy infrastructure is the best guarantee against fuel and electricity disruptions.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.