The House Rules Committee voted last night to allow amendments limiting NSA funding to be considered by the full House.
- Edward Snowden's attorney expects Snowden to finally leave Moscow tomorrow.
- Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility for a jailbreak in Iraq that freed hundreds of prisoners.
- An 11-year-old Yemeni girl went to YouTube to object to an arranged marriage to an older man.
- Mohammed Morsi's family claims the former president has been abducted by the Egyptian army.
- The Brewers' Ryan Braun admitted to using steroids and was suspended without pay for the rest of the season