- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is the least popular Congressional leader, according to a recent Gallup poll.
- The New York Times is sticking with the use of the term "illegal immigrant," despite the Associated Press cutting the term from their style guide earlier this month.
- The CIA added Tamerlan Tsarnaev to a terrorist database 18 months before the Boston Marathon bombing. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the tenured Florida Atlantic University professor who claimed that the Sandy Hook shooting was staged has said that the Boston Marathon bombing was a "mass casualty drill."
- In an op-ed for CNN the president and CEO of the NAACP says that the GOP could learn something from Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) about how to win votes from African Americans.
- A woman was arrested in West Hempstead, N.Y. after giving an undercover cop a massage without a license.
- A San Francisco federal jury has convicted a man on hacking charges despite the fact that he never broke into a computer.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!