Ohio

Two Adults, Three Children Found Dead in Ohio Home

Apparently killed by carbon monoxide poisoning. Authorities believes death not an accident.

|

Firefighters in Ohio have broken into a garage and found five people dead, and police say they believe the deaths weren't accidental.

Investigators think all five might have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. The dead include three children.

Toledo police spokesman Joe Heffernan says the bodies were found in the garage of the Toledo home at about 3:15 p.m. Monday.