Veterans account for up to one fifth of all suicides in America.
- Americans seem to be renouncing their citizenship at record rates.
- George Soros warns the euro crisis is deepening and could end up destroying the European Union
- Twenty five years after getting lost as a child, an Indian man in Australia finds his birth mother using Google Earth.
- The University of Colorado in Boulder, which saw up to 10,000 people swarm its campus for last year's April 20th festivities could use fish fertilizer to keep the pot smokers away this year.
- The ghost hologram of Tupac Shakur may go on tour after debuting at the music festival in Coachella.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New on Reason.tv: Puerto Rico's Infrastructure Renaissance