- Tea Party Senator Mike Lee endorses "eventual nominee" Mitt Romney.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott says George Zimmerman deserves due process.
- Microsoft obtained a warrant from a judge and conducted its own raids on botnet servers.
- House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) also backs Romney.
- Scientists: Popcorn has more anti-oxidants than fruits and vegetables.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "3 Reasons to End Obamacare Before it Begins!"