- Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush still hasn't endorsed any of the GOP candidates.
- F.D.A. doctors and scientists who warned Congress that the agency was approving dangerous medical devices have sued the agency for surveillance of their personal email.
- New Orleans has banned loitering on Bourbon Street "for the purpose of disseminating any social, political or religious message between the hours of sunset and sunrise."
- The SEC has filed a complaint against four online trading companies that unwittingly aided a hacker.
- Tweeps are upset after Twitter announced that it will block some messages in countries where those messages are illegal.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: Andrew Campanella explains why there is hope for education in America.