Las Vegas casino mogul Sheldon Adelson will write another big check to Newt's PAC.
- Related: Newt is surging in Florida.
- Petitioners are calling for an investigation after the MPAA's Chris Dodd admitted to bribery on FOX News.
- The Obama White House is on the verge of sharing its justification for assassinating a U.S. citizen.
- The Economist slams AG Eric Holder for Operation Fast and Furious.
- WaPo reviews last year's SOTU address–concludes Obama failed to deliver on most of his promises.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Ranking Economic Freedom with The Heritage Foundation's James Roberts"