With the SOPA/PIPA blackout going strong, Rep. Lee Terry removes his name as a cosponsor.
- Rep. Lamar Smith, SOPA's author, remains an authoritarian douche.
- Rep. Ron Paul is suing the makers of an anti-Huntsman video for implying that the video was made by Ron Paul.
- Obama taps Bain alumnus as new director of Office of Management and Budget.
- Mitt Romney reveals his tax rate.
- Bronies for Paul; Palins for Gingrich.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Blast Off Into Space with Reason Magazine's Matt Welch"