- The National Labor Relations Board handed down three decisions yesterday that critics are comparing to watered-down card check.
- Florida pastor demands that all atheists be required to register with the government.
- WaPo has an interesting DHS retrospective up: "About 88 House and Senate committees and subcommittees maintain authority over parts of DHS and there's been no effort to consolidate the oversight."
- The recession is reviving three-generation households.
- Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki says there will be no permanent U.S. military bases in Iraq after the pullout later this year.
- Rick Perry wipes the floor with Mitt Romney et al in a new Zogby poll.
New at Reason.tv: "Gov. Gary Johnson: Cut Spending by 43%—and Cut Social Issues from GOP Agenda"