- Friends for Fullerton's Future unloads on the District Attorney's office for its ham-fisted investigation of Kelly Thomas' death.
- The NYPD has been conducting secret anti-terror operations for years in places like New Jersey.
- Brooklyn's pretentious 20-somethings are finding Obama less cool every day.
- Evidence obtained from bin Laden compound suggests that he planned to launch another large-scale attack on the 10-year anniversary of 9/11.
- Where do foreign leaders go when they're not allowed to stay? Every dictator has an escape plan.
- Vice President Joe Biden's office attempts to explain away his remarks that he was not "second guessing" China's one-child policy.
- Moody's downgrades Japan.
New at Reason.tv: "Jay Beeber Defeats LA's Red Light Cameras"