- New York: Thursday, June 23, Barnes & Noble (details to come)
- Philadelphia, Thursday, July 14, Campus Freedom Network Conference
- Las Vegas: July 15-17, Freedom Fest
- Washington, D.C.: Tuesday, July 19, Politics & Prose
- Los Angeles: Friday, July 29, Book Soup (details to come)
- Portland: Monday, August 1, Powell's Books (details to come)
- Chicago: Tuesday, August 16, The Heartland Institute (details to come)
- More appearances and events coming soon…
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids railed against cops for enforcing the same kind of anti-vaping rule they help pass.