- WikiLeaks releases a big pile of documents on the Iraq war.
- Florida's gay adoption ban is kaput.
- Cholera hits Haiti.
- Business leaders to Republicans: This is no time for a repealing spree.
- Cities crack down on teenaged trick-or-treating.
- Randy Quaid flees the star whackers.
- The cassette Walkman, RIP.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.