- WikiLeaks releases a big pile of documents on the Iraq war.
- Florida's gay adoption ban is kaput.
- Cholera hits Haiti.
- Business leaders to Republicans: This is no time for a repealing spree.
- Cities crack down on teenaged trick-or-treating.
- Randy Quaid flees the star whackers.
- The cassette Walkman, RIP.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
Cops Receive Qualified Immunity for Coercing a 13-Year-Old Into Confessing to a Murder He Didn't Commit
The boy was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.