- Warning: If you travel to Europe, something might happen to you, somewhere, maybe.
- The U.S. escalates its Pakistan campaign.
- The company formerly known as Blackwater quietly gets a sizable government contract.
- Medical interns get shorter work hours.
- Rahm Emanuel faces a different sort of residency issue.
- Rand Paul debates Jack Conway.
- Joseph Sobran dies.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.