- Haiti devastated by 7.0 earthquake.
- Google threatens to leave China over alleged hacking by Chinese authorities.
- Congress prepares to grandstand take a very serious look at causes of the 2008 financial collapse.
- Some U.S. troops have now spent 3-4 cumulative years at war in Afghanistan or Iraq.
- The personal economics of economists.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.