- Haiti devastated by 7.0 earthquake.
- Google threatens to leave China over alleged hacking by Chinese authorities.
- Congress prepares to grandstand take a very serious look at causes of the 2008 financial collapse.
- Some U.S. troops have now spent 3-4 cumulative years at war in Afghanistan or Iraq.
- The personal economics of economists.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
J.D. Vance's memoir was an inherently political story. The film tries to ignore its context.