Credit: Gage Skidmore/wikimedia
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has
condemned some of the crew of the ferry that sank off the South
Korean coast last week, saying that their actions are "akin to
murder." Most of the 238 passengers still missing are school
- Speaking on NBC's Meet the Press, Sen. Bob Corker
(R-Tenn.), the ranking Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations
Committee, said that unless the U.S. and its allies change their
approach to the
ongoing crisis in Ukraine, Russia will seize eastern
- Chair of the Democratic National Committee Rep.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) has said that the upcoming
midterm elections are not a referendum on President Obama's
- A Yemeni government official told CNN that a
"massive and unprecedented" operation targeting Al Qaeda in the
Arabian Peninsula is under way. The news comes days after a video
of a large Al Qaeda gathering in Yemen emerged last week.
- An Associated Press-GfK poll found that Americans are
more skeptical than confident about global warming, evolution,
and the Big Bang.
- A 16-year-old boy survived a flight from California to Hawaii
in the wheel well of the airplane.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter,
and don’t forget to sign
up for Reason’s daily updates for more