Credit: White House
- President Obama used his executive power today to sign
two directives aimed at ensuring that federal contractors pay
women the same as men for the same work.
- The U.S. warned of Iran’s
"breakout" capability as talks on Tehran’s nuclear program
began in Vienna.
State Sen. Leland Yee pleaded not guilty to corruption and gun
trafficking charges today.
- A former managing director of the National Transportation
Safety Board told
USA Today that the search for Flight MH370 could take
"months if not years."
- Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) announced today that the vote on the
proposed minimum wage hike will not take place for three
- Health experts say that the
Ebola outbreak in west Africa could continue for months. More
than 100 deaths have already been linked to the outbreak.
Follow Reason and Reason 24/7 on
Twitter, and like us on Facebook. You
can also get the top stories mailed to