- one month’s prescription of drugs, free, to customers who have signed up for Obamacare but have been screwed over by the system and still don’t have an identification number. They should be sure to include a good mood stabilizer. Drugstore Walgreens has announced that it will provide
- By putting together numbers from different studies and estimates, the Council on Foreign Relations believes more than 3,500 people have been killed by U.S. drone strikes, more than 450 of which were civilians.
- The ACLU has filed another suit in connection with the National Security Agency’s snooping, this one to get information about the executive order that governs surveillance abroad that occasionally sweeps up information about American citizens.
- In addition to its serious data breach issues, Target has apparently failed to properly activate thousands of holiday gift cards. At this point their public relations folks are probably calling the White House for advice.
- A flute player had all of his bamboo instruments, 11 of them, destroyed by customs officials at JFK airport in New York City. He says customs told him they were all “agricultural products.” (Hat tip to Popehat)
- We must expand the war on drugs! Even the dolphins are getting high! (Hat tip: everybody on the entire Internet)
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.