- U.S. Cyber Command rather than switching to civilian leadership. The White House is already apparently ignoring the recommendations of the group it put together to analyze the operations of the National Security Agency and will allow the agency to retain control over
- As far as the other recommendations go, which have not been released yet, reports indicate that the panel is pushing for bulk records collections to continue, but will be held by third parties or the phone company with tighter controls on access. Some are disappointed by the extremely predictable outcome when you ask for recommendations from former government officials.
- The golden goose is running out of eggs. California voters are increasingly turning against unions in the latest polls.
- The White House press corps is starting to get upset over lack of access to President Barack Obama and is lashing out.
- Mike Huckabee may be gearing up for another run for the president, because “more government” and “social conservatism” are polling so well right now.
- Even though Reason’s webathon is done, please keep us in mind if you win tonight’s $425 million Mega Millions jackpot.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.