- resell them without violating copyright law. The Supreme Court has ruled that you do actually own the books you buy and are allowed to
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s proposed assault weapons ban has apparently gone down in flames.
- Russia is claiming that Syrian rebels have used chemical weapons to kill 16 people. The White House is saying they have not.
- A hacker apparently gained access to Hillary Clinton’s e-mails connected to Benghazi and has distributed them to journalists.
- Changes to marriage laws in Scotland will allow a Jedi to perform wedding ceremonies. Somebody is going to blame this on the gays any minute now.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247