- according to the Heritage Foundation. The chocolate ration’s been increased. Millions of people are losing their healthcare coverage due to Obamacare,
- It’s not just Bob Woodward; the White House has a history of throwing tantrums and threatening reporters.
- Bradley Manning pled guilty to ten charges related to illegally obtaining classified government secrets as a private first class, and not guilty to twelve of the more serious charges, including espionage.
- Bitcoin has doubled in value against the dollar over the last two months.
- The government of the UK strips people of their citizenship before they’re targeted by American drones.
- At least 23 people, including 3 police officers, are dead after violent clashes rocked Bangladesh over an Islamist leader being sentenced to death for charges including murder, torture and rape stemming from his actions in the country’s 1971 war of independence.
- The reign of Pope Benedict XVI ended earlier today.
- Dennis Tito, the world’s first space tourist, wants to send an elderly older couple on an all expenses paid (hopefully round) trip to Mars.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!