- wants to talk about his State of the Union address in a Google Hangout on Thursday. President Obama
- The defense contractor Raytheon is developing software that can track people on social media networks and use data collected to predict future behavior.
- A NASA communications plane is headed back to Afghanistan while U.S. military equipment is headed out of the country via land routes in Pakistan.
- One of the people shot by police in their multijurisdictional hunt for ex-cop Christopher Dorner has called Torrence cops "violent and reckless" for shooting at and detaining him.
- Teenage pregnancies are down through 2011, according to government statistics.
- Hillary Clinton is reportedly already planning to write her next memoirs.
- Allen Iverson’s Atlanta home is apparently being foreclosed on.
- Pepsi is rolling out a new Mountain Dew breakfast drink.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!