- A new poll shows 62 percent of Americans in favor of a path to citizenship, or amnesty, for illegal immigrants.
- Barack Obama is headed to Michigan to campaign for tax hikes. If campaigning non-stop’s gotten him this far…
- Charlie Crist, a former Republican governor of Florida who endorsed Barack Obama, is now officially a Democrat.
- The drug company Novartis is exploring a cancer treatment that involves infecting the patient with HIV.
- The Westminster city council in London has banned rare and medium-rare burgers. For safety. Meanwhile, the Home Affairs Committee of Parliament is urging the British government to decriminalize marijuana, as Portugal has recently done.
- Iran’s launched a video-sharing website to compete with YouTube, or to control content.
- Texas A&M’s quarterback Johnny Manziel is the first freshman to win the Heisman trophy.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!