- President Obama claims, of course, that he has a mandate to help the middle class. Note to Mr Obama: We're just not that into you.
- The role of FBI Agent Fred Humphries in the Petraeus saga gets more complicated, with the usual unnamed source saying the shirtless lawman only accidentally spilled the beans on the high-profile affair. Oh, and General Open-Fly denies his resignation had anything to do with Benghazi.
- Europe is, once again, in recession with its collective economy shrinking month after month. Bright skies ahead, for us.
- Israel moves more troops and armor toward Gaza after rockets hit a Tel Aviv suburb.
- The National Federation of Independent Business frets that Obamacare will force businesses to scrutinize their employees' finances in order to comply with a mandate that any offered insurance be "affordable."
- Former Los Angeles Mayor Richard Riordan will debate pension reform with union officials. Watch your back, Dick.
- George Allen walked out of prison after 30 years after a judge found that police hid potentially exonerating evidence and coerced a confession from him.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content.