- Mitt Romney has released his 2011 tax returns. Enjoy picking over that.
- Protests over Innocence of Muslims have turned deadly in Pakistan. Fifteen have been killed so far. KFC has closed their restaurants in the nation for safety.
- Thousands of Libyans came out to march today in opposition to local militias, one of which is believed to have participated in the deadly attack on the Benghazi consulate.
- J.P. Morgan and Bank of America claim their sites were attacked by the Iranian government, which then used the anger over Innocence of Muslims as a cover story
- Apple’s iPhone 5 hit the market today. In case you hadn’t heard.
- A new poll shows Americans trust the mass media less than ever. Or so they would have you believe.
- Unemployment rates rose in 23 states. Nevada leads with 12.1 percent.
- The U.S. Postal Service has figured out how it’s going to survive. It’s going to send you even more junk mail.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign