- The FBI is probing a set where parts of the Innocence of Muslims movie was filmed and has asked the set owner not to speak to the press about what he knows of the people behind the filming.
- So far six have been killed at anti-American protests in Tunisia, Cairo, Sudan, and Lebanon.
- Libyan Islamists are targeting U.S. reconnaissance drones with anti-aircraft weapons.
- At a U.S. consulate in India, 86 protesters were arrested after smashing windows and trying to scale the compound’s walls.
- In Maldives, where there were reportedly anti-American protests today as well, the government has banned dancing in public in a campaign to strengthen “Islamic values.”
- The body of U.S. ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens is being returned home and President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be in attendance.
- Meanwhile, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hinted he might strike Iran without America’s help. We’re a bit occupied right now, you know?