- Mitt Romney won the Texas primary. Romney’s campaign claims the win secures his nomination despite not clinching the required delegate majority.
- Ex-President of Liberia, Charles Taylor, has been sentenced to 50 years in jail for his role in Sierra Leone’s civil war.
- The UK Supreme Court has dismissed Julian Assange’s appeal against extradition to Sweden where he is accused of sex offenses.
- The European Commission has called for a banking union and recapitalization of banks within the eurozone.
- Poland’s Prime Minister, Donald Tusk, said that he expects more than “regret” from the U.S. after President Obama mistakenly referred to a Nazi facility used to process Jews for execution as a “Polish death camp”.
- The Cannibalistic attack in Miami is being blamed on “bath salts”, otherwise known as “the new LSD”.
Don’t forget to sign up for Reason’s daily AM/PM updates for more content!
New at Reason.tv: “Zach Wahls, His Two Moms, & The Future of Same-Sex Marriage”