Las Vegas - Brian Holtz, a candidate for the Libertarian Judicial Committee, is distributing campaign flyers that feature his support for the controversial convention floor fee. This is the first time the Libertarian Party has charged a mandatory fee to be a delegate to the national convention and it has pissed off some of the rank and file. Two proposals to the party by-laws related to the floor fee failed to achieve enough votes for passage.
On the other side of his flyers is a Libertarian Convention floor drinking game.
Some of the highlights. Drink if:
- Starchild arrives not wearing a sash.
- Any delegate arrives in a Guy Fawkes mask (one just asked to use my power strip)
- George Phillies criticizes someone as a “Republican”
- Gary Johnson gets compared to Bob Barr
- A veteran infighter says “the enemy is not in this room.
- Bob Sullentrup makes a baseball analogy
What would a major political event be without a drinking game?