- Not content with providing firearms to Mexican drug cartels, the ATF also sent them an assortment of fine hand grenades.
- An EPA official is in full-on CYA mode after taking flack for vowing to use regulatory powers to "crucify" oil and gas companies.
- Privacy advocates may worry about the civil liberties implications of the CISPA cybersecurity bill, but in Congress, the battle is between CISPA supporters and backers of a similar, competing bill.
- Officers "followed proper screening procedures," the TSA insists, defending the detention and pat-down of a four-year-old girl.
- The CIA has been given a free hand to use drones in Yemen, even when the identity of those who might be killed is unknown.
- Argentina's seizure of the YPF oil company came after a seemingly concerted campaign to lower the company's value, and risks alienating the investors needed to expand production.
- Miami-Dade county recently found something it had misplaced — 298 unused vehicles purchased brand-new in 2006-2007.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.