- The Taliban is taking credit for coordinated attacks across Kabul this weekend.
- Mubarak replacement Omar Suleiman and the Muslim Brotherhood’s chief strategist Khairat el-Shater are among 10 presidential candidates disqualified by the election commission in Egypt.
- David Axelrod says President Obama and the First Lady don’t plan on sending the U.S. Treasury extra money despite paying a lower effective tax rate than his secretary.
- Man uses physics to get out of $400 ticket.
- The Arctic could be the newest setting for an old-fashioned military build-up.
- Google’s co-founder is worried about the future of the Internet, because of Facebook and Apple.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New on Reason.tv: "Food Trucks vs. The Establishment"