- "The country's employers added 120,000 jobs in March as the unemployment rate fell to 8.2 percent, the Labor Department reported Friday."
- If you thought E10 was a waste of money (and hell on your car's internals), wait until you try E15.
- Key Democrats aren't donating to Barack Obama's super PAC.
- Who will be the Republican vice presidential nominee?
- Marine who criticized Obama likely to be discharged (not honorably) after nine years of service.
- Author of "Three Cups of Tea" to give $1 million back to the charity he scammed.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "What We Saw at the San Francisco Marijuana Rally"