A.M. Links: Unemployment Falls to 8.2 Percent, EPA Approves More Corporate Welfare for Ethanol Makers, Marine to Be Discharged for Criticizing Obama
"The country's employers added 120,000 jobs in March as the unemployment rate fell to 8.2 percent, the Labor Department reported Friday."
- If you thought E10 was a waste of money (and hell on your car's internals), wait until you try E15.
- Key Democrats aren't donating to Barack Obama's super PAC.
- Who will be the Republican vice presidential nominee?
- Marine who criticized Obama likely to be discharged (not honorably) after nine years of service.
- Author of "Three Cups of Tea" to give $1 million back to the charity he scammed.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "What We Saw at the San Francisco Marijuana Rally"