- Today is the Illinois primary! Here are five points CBS would like you to consider about the cut-throat, neck-and-neck, dog-eat-dog contest for 54 Illinois delegates and the leadership of the free world and stuff.
- 7.6 earthquake hits Mexico, thankfully there are no reported injuries.
- Obama is going to check out the DMZ for the first time, maybe he'll finally end that Korean war awkwardness.
- This gets worse and worse: Trayvon Martin was on the phone with his girlfriend when he was shot and killed.
- The Supreme Court wonders whether juvenile offenders should ever be given life without parole.
- Ron Paul is still getting dollars, 3.3 million of them in February, in fact. Rmoney lived up to his name and raised about nine million.
- Robert DeNiro's joke that America may not ready for a white First Lady is apparently a big deal, especially to Newt Gingrich.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- The 3D printable gun that the government can’t stop
- Bitcoin: More than money
- How poker became a crime
- Interview: George Will’s libertarian evolution