- Midwestern Super Tuesday drama: It's Rick Santorum vs. Mitt Romney in Ohio as they battle for the state's 66 delicious delegates.
- About 20,000 angry Russians protested the new boss/old boss President Vladimir Putin; Riot police violently dispersed (and arrested dozens of) the several hundred who attempted to stay in Moscow's Pushkin Square.
- Israel Prime Minister Bejamin Netanyahu visited the White House to chat about Iran. Said President Obama, “I know that both the prime minister and I prefer to resolve this diplomatically." Said Netanyahu, we appreciate the love from the U.S., but Israel "must have the ability always to defend itself, by itself.”
- Connecticut Supreme Court rules that hunger-striking prisoners can be force-fed in order to save their lives.
- Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) calls for international air-strikes against Syria. Meanwhile NATO says they only hit military targets in Libya, but a U.N. panel begs to differ.
- Secure your tinfoil hat, stifle your Luddite-screams, and observe how ridiculously cool drone technology has become.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.