- The DOJ is dedicating still more resourches to investigating Rupert Murdoch.
- SCOTUS likely won't hear Prop 8 appeal.
- Organizing for America defends Obama's super PAC decision.
- Rick Santorum replaces Newt as Not-Romney of the week.
- Komen Foundation VP resigns over Planned Parenthood kerfuffle.
- Argentina to restart the Falklands War.
- Russian envoy makes nice with Syrian butchers.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.