- Newt Gingrich's soft(er) stance on immigration is not helping his poll numbers in Florida.
- The demise of the Eurozone continues; Fitch Ratings downgrades the debt of Spain, Slovenia, Italy, Cyprus, and Belgium.
- Ron Paul challenged Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney, and Gingrich to "a 25-mile bike ride...in the heat of Texas" during last night's debate.
- Facebook is preparing to go public, perhaps by next Wednesday.
- Iran has economic weapons, too. They've threatened to stop exporting oil to Europe, though they're letting U.N. weapons inspectors into the country on Sunday.
- The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals confirms law that says lying about being a war hero is not protected speech.
- A delicious headline for history nerds and Newt loathers alike: "President John Tyler's Grandson says Newt Gingrich is a 'Jerk.'"
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Video Game Nation: How gaming is making America freer – and more fun.
- Matt Welch: How the left turned against free speech.
- Nothing Left to Cut? Congress can’t live within their means.
- And much more.