- Vice President Joe Biden on 2016: "I am never ready to close the door on anything. That is a foolish thing to do. I learned a long time ago."
- Pakistan's foreign minister responding to the most recent accidental drone-murdering of Pakistanis, who were not terrorists: "Enough is enough. The government will not tolerate any incident of spilling even a single drop of any civilian or soldier's blood."
- Rep. Michele Bachmann demonstrates she knows as much about foreign policy as Herman Cain by promising to close the nonexistent U.S. embassy in Iran.
- Egypt is facing the likelihood of an Islamist-dominated parliament. Egyptian liberals are not happy.
- European Central Bank President Mario Draghi is pushing European leaders to agree to “a new fiscal compact.”
- Occupy protesters will disrupt an event being held by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
- AP: "Claims for unemployment insurance unexpectedly rose last week, climbing past the psychologically important 400,000 mark as the jobs market showed signs of more weakness."
New at Reason.tv: "Criminalizing Sex Between Legal Adults?! Nanny of the Month November 2011"