- Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) is the fourth GOP congressman to call for Attorney General Eric Holder's resignation over Operation Fast and Furious.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown to piss off California's public sector unions by raising the retirement age and moving to a "hybrid" defined benefits/defined contribution plan.
- Seattle police armed with MP5s, pistols, and a battering ram broke down the door of a Desert Shield vet and threw him to the floor. His crime? Growing two pot plants, for which he had a medical marijuana license.
- Willard Romney gains another "conservative" endorsement from immigration/drug/everything warrior Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Tx.).
- Occupy San Francisco and Occupy Oakland are putting Occupy Wall Street to shame.
- Tunisia holds an (allegedly) free and fair election.
- Defense industry to Congress: Cutting defense spending will put over a million Americans out of work.
New at Reason.tv: "Policing is Too Important to be Left to the Government: Economist Ed Stringham"