- GOP frontrunner Willard Romney on Occupy Wall Street: "I think it’s dangerous, this class warfare."
- The Department of Health and Human Services is refusing to sell marijuana to a research team conducting a PTSD study, claiming that the drug may be "diverted" and given to nonparticipants.
- Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.) wants President Obama to release the memo that justifies assassinating U.S. citizens.
- White House and DOJ scream at CBS reporter over "Fast and Furious" story.
- The IRS could kill pot shops.
- Inside the EuroTARP plan.
New at Reason.tv: "Couple Heading to Court after Hosting Home Bible Study! (Nanny of the Month, Sept 2011)"