- The latest from Libya: Doubt that allied air strikes will curb Gadaffi's attacks.
- Feds to begin issuing new Gulf oil drilling permits.
- Census: Detroit has lost 25 percent of its population.
- Japan issues warning about radiation in the water supply.
- Syrian security forces kill at least six protesters.
- Judge rejects deal for Google's digital library.
- From Reason.tv: "Walter Williams: Up From the Projects"
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign