- U.S. actually sending more troops to Afghanistan before planned drawdown in July.
- Passengers overpower attempted hijacker on flight from Norway to Turkey.
- Boehner elected Speaker of the House.
- Pension funds caused a 30 percent drop in state revenue in 2009.
- Study of drug dogs used in the Chicago suburbs finds that their alerts led to the presence of actual narcotics just 44 percent of the time.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- The 3D printable gun that the government can’t stop
- Bitcoin: More than money
- How poker became a crime
- Interview: George Will’s libertarian evolution