- DOJ considering prosecuting Julian Assange under the Espionage Act.
- Pentagon study says gays can serve without any harm to the military.
- EU launches antitrust investigation against Google.
- U.K. limits exports on drug used in U.S. lethal injection executions.
- Netflix, Comcast war over streaming movies.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
OUR CURRENT ISSUE:
- Sex in the Arab world
- Obama's last gasp at a legacy
- How arbitrary description of mental illness messes up public policy
- And much more