- DOJ considering prosecuting Julian Assange under the Espionage Act.
- Pentagon study says gays can serve without any harm to the military.
- EU launches antitrust investigation against Google.
- U.K. limits exports on drug used in U.S. lethal injection executions.
- Netflix, Comcast war over streaming movies.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- The 3D printable gun that the government can’t stop
- Bitcoin: More than money
- How poker became a crime
- Interview: George Will’s libertarian evolution