- DOJ considering prosecuting Julian Assange under the Espionage Act.
- Pentagon study says gays can serve without any harm to the military.
- EU launches antitrust investigation against Google.
- U.K. limits exports on drug used in U.S. lethal injection executions.
- Netflix, Comcast war over streaming movies.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign