- BP based oil spill contingency plan on flawed federal government projections it was required to use.
- CIA hires Xe, formerly known as Blackwater, to guard facilities in Afghanistan.
- Arizona restaurant under fire for serving World Cup-themed lion burgers.
- Turnstyle-hoppers in Paris's subway form insurance fund against getting caught.
- L.A. boycotts Arizona over immigration bill—but exempts company that makes revenue-generating traffic cameras.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Peter Suderman: Obamacare's 12 false premises and broken promises. Plus: The long, tortured quest for a conservative health policy.
- Consumers should drive medicine
- Jacob Sullum: Prosecutors disarm defendants by freezing their assets
- Ronald Bailey: The Aloha State’s dishonest anti-biotech campaign