24/7 Newsfeed

Put Reason 24/7 on Your Site

RSS

Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter and via RSS

Boston Bombing Survivors Not Pleased With Tsarnaev's Not Guilty Plea

Survivors of the Boston Marathon bombings got little satisfaction from surviving suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's first public appearance since the deadly attacks. "Not guilty," was all he said, over and over. The blase-looking 19-year-old, his arm in a cast and his face swollen, entered his pleas Wednesday during a seven-minute arraignment in federal court.

Bombing victims showed little reaction in the courtroom after a federal marshal warned them against any outbursts, but some made their views known afterward -- as did a group of chanting Tsarnaev supporters.

"I thought that maybe he would come with a different attitude or maybe look a little different, maybe look like he cared a little bit. But he didn't show me that," said Peter Brown, whose two nephews each lost their right legs in the explosions.

Source: AP. Read full article. (link)

Editor's Note: We invite comments and request that they be civil and on-topic. We do not moderate or assume any responsibility for comments, which are owned by the readers who post them. Comments do not represent the views of Reason.com or Reason Foundation. We reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason at any time. Report abuses.

  • Harold112||

    my friend's mother-in-law makes $76 every hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $21371 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site... WWW.CNN13.COM

advertisement