- Malaysia say they’ve identified one of those passengers. No trace of the plane has been found yet. Malaysia Flight MH370 went missing en route to Beijing over the weekend. Two of the passengers were reportedly on stolen EU passports, and police in
- Rand Paul won the presidential straw poll at CPAC for the second year in a row.
- The army’s top sexual assault prosecutor was suspended after being accused by one of his attorneys of sexually assaulting her at a sexual assault conference in Alexandria, Va.
- 73 students were arrested and four officers were injured while cops tried to break up pre-St. Patrick’s Day’s festivities at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- A family in Florida was hospitalized after eating meat from Wal-Mart that was apparently laced with LSD.
- A magnitude 6.9 earthquake hit off the coast of California, but no tsunami is expected.
- George Zimmerman signed autographs at the Orlando Gun Show, whose original venue cancelled, citing community pressure about the planned Zimmerman appearance.
GET REASON MAGAZINE
Get Reason's print or digital edition before it’s posted online
- Video Game Nation: How gaming is making America freer – and more fun.
- Matt Welch: How the left turned against free speech.
- Nothing Left to Cut? Congress can’t live within their means.
- And much more.