Credit: SRA Greg L. Davis, USAF/wikimedia
- A federal judge in Texas has ruled the state’s ban on
same-sex marriage unconstitutional.
- Ukrainian opposition leader
Arseniy Yatsenyuk has been nominated as the country’s premier
until presidential elections in May.
- The Pentagon’s plan retire the A-10
Thunderbolt, nicknamed the Warthog, is receiving
- Pro-Assad forces led by Hezbollah ambushed and killed
175 rebels outside of Damascus.
- An appeals court has ruled that Google must remove the
"Innocence of Muslims" video from Youtube after one of
the actors featured in the film, which sparked protests around the
world, claimed that she could copyright her performance.
- Ways and Means Chairman Rep. Dave Camp (R-Mich.) has unveiled a
tax reform bill that would
raise taxes on Wall Street banks.
Follow Reason and Reason 24/7 on
Twitter, and like us on Facebook. You
can also get the top stories mailed to you--sign up