- yet to sign up a single person. There could be a federal probe over its problems. Oregon's health exchange received $160 million in taxpayer dollars and has
- Facebook has implemented customized gender options for users' profiles, giving them the opportunity to describe their gender in any number of different ways.
- Russia has enacted its ban on allowing foreign same-sex couples to adopt children, as well a ban on single people from countries where gay same-sex marriage is legal from adopting children. I'm sure those lonely, homeless children will be grateful when they get older, right?
- Venezuela's courts are blaming unrest that has resulted in three deaths on an opposition leader and has ordered his arrest. That should calm things down.
- The possible merger of Comcast and Time Warner is already stirring up opposition.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.