- Obama is giving a speech today at 11am ET outlining proposed reforms to the NSA.
- Secretary of State John Kerry has urged the Syrian opposition to attend a peace conference scheduled to begin next week.
- Thirty-six anti-government protesters in Thailand have been wounded by an explosion.
- A United Nations report claims that it would cost up to 4 percent of global economic output by 2030 to “contain” climate change.
- The lawyer who represented a man who was executed in Ohio yesterday says that the execution, which was carried out using an untried method, was "a failed, agonizing experiment."
- The latest Adobe’s Photoshop CC update includes a 3D printing tool.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.