- have no idea what the heck it is. Guess those stupid frat boy ads aren’t working. Those young people the Affordable Care Act needs in order to properly function
- An engineer of the train that derailed in New York, killing four, reportedly told investigators he was falling asleep as the train approached a curve at more than twice the posted speed.
- Venezuela has had another massive power outage, which the president is blaming on sabotage and not the nation’s economy collapsing or anything.
- Intelligence reports suggest North Korea’s Kim Jong Un has removed an uncle from a top military post and executed two close aides for “corruption.”
- The State Department spent around $400,000 last year on booze.
- A well-known Egyptian blogger was arrested in the country’s new crackdown against dissent and demonstrations.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.